Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities:

 In Education

Looking for training? The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities has a variety of programs check out their website and get your training started.

Recent Posts
  • Leena

    from where i can evaluate my degrees

  • SIMM

    I am trying to find informationin on how a US high school graduate who is a new Canadian immigrant too can get admission in a college and campus housing as well. He plans to move to Canada and start his education here.

    What requirements does one need to meet to get into any college and university in Ontario? He has already completed one year of college program Ina private college in the US.


Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.